We respect your privacy
- Ozitask Pty Ltd (“Ozitask”) respects your privacy and the need to safeguard your privacy. Ozitask adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how Ozitask will collect your personal information, and how it will store and deal with that information.
- In this policy, the words “Personal Information” mean any information that Ozitask holds which is identifiable about you.
Collection of Personal Information
- Ozitask will, from time to time, receive and store personal information which you enter onto its website;
- You may provide basic information such as your name and contact details on our website. Ozitask may also collect additional information at relevant times such as (but not limited to) when you provide feedback, respond to surveys or promotions, and/or provide financial or credit information.
- In certain cases, Ozitask may automatically collect information such as your browser type, operating system, and the websites that you have previously visited, your location, and other information obtained from the use of “cookies”, which OZITASK may use from time to time.
- If you sign into Ozitask using your account with another company such as (but not limited to) “Facebook”, Ozitask may collect information provided to us by that third party website.
- Ozitask may deem it necessary to collect certain information for you to use its website. In such cases, it may refuse to allow you access to the website if you do not provide that information.
How Ozitask will use personal information
Subject to any applicable law, Ozitask may use personal information to provide you with information such as in regard to its updated products and services, special offers, tasks that you may wish to complete, and other items which it deems relevant. Ozitask may also use your personal information to improve its product and user interface.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Ozitask may disclose your personal information to any of its employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary to allow the website and the service that it offers to function and for the delivery of its services. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes by providing your payment information to suppliers where you order products third party suppliers;
- Ozitask may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement or a request from a law enforcement agency.
Security of Personal Information
- Ozitask is committed to ensuring that the information that you provide is secure and will put reasonable security measures in place to safeguard and secure all personal information;
- Notwithstanding the above, although Ozitask takes measures to protect personal information and against unauthorized disclosures of that information, you acknowledge that the exchange of personal information is at your own risk and that Ozitask cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to it.
Complaints about privacy
- Complaints about privacy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible. Ozitask will respond promptly to any written complaint that it receives.
Third Party Website
Ozitasks’s website may have links to third-party websites and products. If you access those links, you acknowledge that they are for convenience only and that no warranty is offered in relation to how personal information will be treated by the operators of those websites and/or parties offering those products.